Fancy a sweet treat ? but minus all those calories ? Why not give these protein brownies a try . They are quick to make & taste great.
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder (I used PHD)
- 90 grams of oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 250 grams unsweetened applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 120 mil unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 30 grams of mini dairy free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp organic crunchy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180 celsius. In a medium bowl, mix together protein powder, oat flour, baking soda and cocoa.
- In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, egg whites, almond milk, and stevia. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased pan. Take peanut butter into a spoon and place little dollops all over the top of the batter. Use a butter knife to swirl peanut butter all around the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, cut, and serve!