If you are stuck for time and are struggling to get a good lunch . Try this quick and healthy recipe.
- 100 – 150 g broccoli
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup orange segments
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Cut the grilled chicken breasts into thin strips.
- In a bowl, combine broccoli, red pepper, oranges, and spinach leaves with chicken and toss.
- In another small bowl, combine lemon juice, red wine vinegar, orange juice, and Dijon mustard.
- Once well mixed, drizzle over salad and toss one more time to coat.
- Serve immediately.