- Almond flour: 4 tbsp (28 g)
- Rolled oats: 1 cup (80 g)
- Vanilla protein powder: 2 scoops (60 g)
- Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/8 tsp
- Apple sauce: 1/2 cup
- Sweetener: 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Raspberry extract (optional): 1/4 tsp
- Raspberry jam: 4 tbsp (72 g)
- Fresh raspberries as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Mix together the almond flour, rolled oats, protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the applesauce, sweetener, vanilla extract, and raspberry extract.
- Combine both mixes.
- Coat a muffin or baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in most of the mix and press it in.
- Evenly distribute the jam and raspberries on top, then pour the remaining mix on top and press it down lightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown.
- Serving size: 1/8 recipe
- Recipe yields: 8 servings
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbs: 18 g
- Protein: 8 g