Drizzle Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pepper / A pinch
Smoky Sriracha Glaze:
Sugar-free maple syrup (or raw honey) 3 tbsp
Smoked paprika 1 tbsp
- Fire up the grill, or heat the oven to at least 350 degrees F.
- Brush or spray the salmon with a little olive oil and a pinch or two of pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the smoky Sriracha glaze. Season to taste, and then set it aside.
- Baste the salmon with the sauce, and place it on the grill (or in the oven on a baking sheet) for 5-7 minutes. Flip the salmon, baste it with the sauce again, and grill or bake it for another 5-7 minutes.
- Repeat until the salmon is cooked to your desired readiness; just be careful not to overcook it. I recommend 15 – 20 minutes at a temperature of 350 degrees F.