- 50ml of fresh lime juice
- 50ml reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 450g of chicken breasts
- 100 g coriander
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk lime juice, soy sauce, oil and chili powder in a large bowl. Put 2 tablespoons of the marinade in a small bowl. Add chicken to the remaining marinade; toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, place coriander, spring onions, sesame seeds and the rest of the marinade in a food processor and process until fairly smooth.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, about 2 – 5 minutes per side. Serve the chicken with the coriander-sesame pesto and vegetables of your choice.
The whole process should take around 30 minutes.